APOT30 via WIDE2-1,qAR,9M4GPT-1
OpenTracker (tracker) by Argent Data Systems
11.8V 36C MARTS VHF Digipeater Bukit Lanjan 144.3900MHz
Tracker3 Build 56476
(Received in latest packet)
824s (Latest 10 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).