(Link to www.qrz.com)
EW6201 5.33 miles
KF7YQC-8 5.97 miles
KF7YQC 5.98 miles
147.330+R (WINN) 7.06 miles
KF5PIE-C 8.1 miles
KF5PIE C (KF5PIE-S) 8.1 miles
DW5212 17.31 miles
EW6758 31.42 miles
WINN 37.22 miles
147.060+R (WINN) 40.42 miles
FW0338 42.91 miles
KG5UEK-N 43.95 miles
KE5PFA C (KE5PFA-S) 46.48 miles
KE5PFA B (KE5PFA-S) 46.48 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).