(Link to www.qrz.com)
KE4GJG-B 5.96 miles
KE4GJG-R 5.96 miles
KG4LKY-B 11.87 miles
KG4KBW B (KG4KBW-S) 11.87 miles
KG4LKY B (KG4LKY-S) 11.87 miles
KG4KBW-B 11.87 miles
KN4BDJ B (KN4BDJ-S) 14.32 miles
KN4BDJ-B 14.32 miles
KD4YQH 19.52 miles
EW7383 21.16 miles
CW7412 24.57 miles
EW4638 26.23 miles
KM4KGN 29.85 miles
CW9746 36.63 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).