(Link to www.qrz.com)
SP3AYA-13 12.77 miles
SQ3TGV-3 13.26 miles
SR3NOW 13.29 miles
SQ7LRD B (SQ7LRD-S) 16.01 miles
SQ7LRD-B 16.01 miles
SQ3KAQ 22.42 miles
SQ3WRL-15 24.99 miles
439.150-T (SP3KWA-4) 25.72 miles
SP3KWA-4 26.59 miles
145.637-T (SP3KWA-4) 27.2 miles
SQ3KRO 27.56 miles
SP3PEM 29.32 miles
438.975-J (SP3WBX) 29.86 miles
SR3NWY 32.16 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).