(Link to www.qrz.com)
EW4258 3.83 miles
204/205CL (OE7SPI-10) 5.92 miles
OE7AOT 7.43 miles
OE7SPI-10 9.98 miles
OE7MFI-13 10.79 miles
OE7XUT-B 10.79 miles
PS-OE7MFI (PE2KMV) 10.79 miles
OE7XUT-BM 10.79 miles
OE7XUT B (OE7XUT-S) 10.79 miles
OE7XUT 10.79 miles
OE2XHR-2 13.31 miles
OE2XHM (OE2XZR) 13.31 miles
OE2XWR-11 (WINLINK) 17.72 miles
OE2XWR-10 18.11 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).