(Link to www.qrz.com)
K4CPO-C 3.43 miles
TNMVA726B (K4FHK-51) 5.63 miles
TNMVA726B (K4FHK-15) 5.63 miles
TNMVA726B (K4FHK-3) 5.63 miles
W8JFP-10 (WINLINK) 7.17 miles
EW9535 7.38 miles
KJWN 8.05 miles
145.210WC (W1ARN-5) 8.39 miles
KU4B-2 8.49 miles
EW6276 8.82 miles
WU4R-9 10.15 miles
MTEARS 19 (W1ARN-5) 10.15 miles
K7DCC 10.17 miles
145.150WC (W1ARN-5) 11.58 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).