(Link to www.qrz.com)
FD OV U13 (DO5ZX-10) 14.06 miles
DB0TK (DB0RGB) 14.66 miles
DG3RAP-11 14.67 miles
DC6RN 14.82 miles
DO5ZX (DO5ZX-10) 14.91 miles
DC6RN-14 15.78 miles
FW2485 15.8 miles
PS-DB0RGB (PE2KMV) 16.64 miles
DB0RGB 16.64 miles
DB0HSR (DB0RGB) 16.95 miles
DB0RP-1 (DB0RGB) 17.69 miles
DB0LP 17.99 miles
FW0887 29.49 miles
DL3NGF-10 (WINLINK) 31.03 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).