(Link to www.qrz.com)
IW2KNH-ND (IR0UCA-S) 3.21 miles
IZ2GLU-N 3.21 miles
CW6134 3.94 miles
IW2CLM-H0 4.09 miles
IU2JCX-N 6.12 miles
IU2JCX-H0 6.12 miles
IR2UEW-R0 7.95 miles
IR2AT-RP- (IR0UCA-S) 7.95 miles
IR2UDP-R0 8.31 miles
IR2UDM-R0 10.65 miles
IR2UED-R0 10.65 miles
IK2ZEM-H3 11.26 miles
IZ2FOW 13.15 miles
DW6746 15.09 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).