UQQWS0 via WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,qAS,DB0ENL-10
439.175MHz Toff -760 MICHAEL aus Schwelm DOK O27 Gute Fahrt!
Michael aus Schwelm nr Wuppertal, DOK O27
(Received in latest packet)
88s (Latest 4 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).