(Link to www.qrz.com)
WJ0EMA-10 (WINLINK) 1.92 miles
146.88-WB (KB0VZP-3) 4.19 miles
KB0ZXY 8.55 miles
KO9R-2 10.5 miles
W0WFX 12.46 miles
N0YSQ B (N0YSQ-S) 19.36 miles
N0YSQ-B 19.36 miles
W8EJC-14 21.45 miles
DW1328 21.5 miles
KE0HWK-R 24.41 miles
KB0VZQ 25.05 miles
KC0TKS 26.48 miles
FW2306 27.49 miles
KC0SKY 28.34 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.