(Link to www.qrz.com)
VA3MD 9.3 miles
VE3FLK-B 10.41 miles
VE3FLK B (VE3FLK-S) 10.41 miles
VE3TTT A (VE3TTT-S) 10.63 miles
VE3TTT-B 10.63 miles
VE3TTT-A 10.63 miles
VE3TTT B (VE3TTT-S) 10.63 miles
FW3851 10.8 miles
VE3LON (VA3MSV) 10.95 miles
EW7603 12.19 miles
VA3MSV 12.82 miles
VA3PGJ 13.58 miles
N9QGU C (N9QGU-S) 16.39 miles
N9QGU-C 16.39 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).