R94SU5 via TCPIP*,qAC,T2NANJING
51G3 A3347.1Km 12.4V 0964.4Pa S06 SiChuan iGATE:438.650MHz QSO:438.500Mhz
(Received in latest packet)
Latest used symbols:
272s (Latest 11 packets)
Search for BI8CYW at QRZ.COM!
(Link to www.qrz.com)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).