(Link to www.qrz.com)
EA1RCP 0 yd
EA1GTX-7 1.48 miles
EA1CUE-9 1.62 miles
EB1AJP-13 3.68 miles
ED1YBY-3 4.68 miles
ED1YBL-C 17.94 miles
ED1YBL C (ED1YBL-S) 17.94 miles
EA1JAG-5 20.39 miles
BRIF LAZA (EB1BWO-4) 20.4 miles
EA1IOK 22.37 miles
ED1YBK B (ED1YBK-S) 28.59 miles
ED1YBK-3 28.65 miles
ED1YBK 28.66 miles
EA1URO 30.11 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).