(Link to www.qrz.com)
ER-NQ4Y (NQ4Y) 2.9 miles
NQ4Y 3.06 miles
NQ4Y-C 3.06 miles
NQ4Y B (NQ4Y-S) 3.06 miles
NQ4Y C (NQ4Y-S) 3.06 miles
NQ4Y-B 3.06 miles
KJ4YYX-8 3.79 miles
EW4085 6.33 miles
N4UUJ-1 10.29 miles
N4UUJ-C 10.3 miles
N4UUJ C (N4UUJ-S) 10.3 miles
KM4BJZ-B 11.53 miles
KM4BJZ B (KM4BJZ-S) 11.53 miles
KM4BJZ-7 11.55 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.