(Link to www.qrz.com)
IZ2URO-3 5.02 miles
IQ2DK 11.05 miles
IK2EXH 11.98 miles
IW9HHF-H0 13.19 miles
IQ2ZY 14.04 miles
DW6875 15.3 miles
IW2HJO 18.23 miles
IR2UFW 18.42 miles
IZ2FER-3 18.65 miles
IW2NTF-3 20.03 miles
IW2LGC-ND (IR0UCA-S) 21.45 miles
IU2ITE 21.49 miles
IZ2ZRJ-ND (IR0UCA-S) 22.04 miles
EW0867 22.36 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).