(Link to www.qrz.com)
5B4ALJ-10 5.66 miles
FW1785 9.85 miles
5B4AMH 14.45 miles
G4WTE-10 26.39 miles
145.60TRO (5B4CSA-11) 27.22 miles
438.40DMR (5B4CSA-11) 27.23 miles
145.6375S (5B4CSA-11) 27.26 miles
5B4CSA-11 28.03 miles
TA7AOF 33.17 miles
5B8BE-11 46.52 miles
EW3978 51.59 miles
5B4SN 56.06 miles
5B4AKV B (5B4AKV-S) 59.51 miles
5B4AMR-2 59.9 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).