(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0ZF (DB0FRB) 4.31 miles
DG4GJL-9 4.94 miles
EW2569 5.85 miles
EL-DD6LK (DD6LK) 6.26 miles
EW2175 6.36 miles
EDTF (DB0FRB) 7.69 miles
A05-TREFF (DL1GKR-10) 7.73 miles
DK0FR (DB0FRB) 7.82 miles
PS-DB0FRB (PE2KMV) 7.83 miles
DB0FRB B (DB0FRB-S) 7.83 miles
DB0FRB-B 7.83 miles
DB0FRB 7.83 miles
DL3DP-10 9.25 miles
PS-DB0NKS (PE2KMV) 11.88 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.