(Link to www.qrz.com)
VE1AIC-N 13.92 miles
VE1UHF-B 14.25 miles
VE1UHF-R 14.25 miles
VE1UHF B (VE1UHF-S) 14.25 miles
CYYG 16.72 miles
VE1CRA C (VE1CRA-S) 18.29 miles
VE1CRA-C 18.29 miles
IRLP-2030 (VE1CRA) 18.29 miles
EW8835 18.43 miles
EW2134 19.79 miles
VY2XU-N 20.34 miles
VY2RVA 20.43 miles
EW6243 23.78 miles
VA1JON-10 35.88 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.