(Link to www.qrz.com)
N4XWC 5.35 miles
KM4NDI-10 9.67 miles
KM4NDI 9.68 miles
EW0637 10.93 miles
EW6830 12.87 miles
NR4J-8 13.98 miles
KC4ANB 16.91 miles
KK4YOE C (KK4YOE-S) 16.92 miles
KK4YOE-C 16.92 miles
K4TQR-1 21.96 miles
KG4UWA-9 23.23 miles
KG4UWA B (KG4UWA-S) 23.54 miles
KG4UWA-B 23.54 miles
WD4NBN 24.23 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).