APOT21 via qAR,KB7DZR-10
OpenTracker (tracker) by Argent Data Systems
TEMP:32F VOLT:14.14 RX:56491 FCS:53758 CFG:1 PWD:0 DIGI:0
Salt Creek Summit WX 6096 ft, http://www.wallowaavalanchecenter.org - KK7JX
Salt WX, JoSeph, OR. - KK7JX
(Received in latest packet)
269s (Latest 22 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).