(Link to www.qrz.com)
W8DF C (W8DF-S) 2.36 miles
WX8TOR 3.42 miles
N8LN B (N8LN-S) 5.25 miles
N8LN-B 5.25 miles
WA8MCD B (WA8MCD-S) 14.61 miles
WA8MCD 14.61 miles
WA8MCD-B 14.61 miles
DW7918 15.84 miles
KD8GTX B (KD8GTX-S) 18.14 miles
KD8GTX-B 18.14 miles
AC8JW B (AC8JW-S) 19.03 miles
AC8JW-B 19.03 miles
KB8OAK-10 (WINLINK) 19.59 miles
BRYEOC 22.9 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).