IRLP-1155 (VE7EDA-13) 35.65 miles
IRLP-1811 (VE7EDA-14) 35.65 miles
VA7AEJ-B 35.94 miles
VA7AEJ B (VA7AEJ-S) 35.94 miles
EW0876 36.88 miles
FW3830 37.19 miles
VA7NUL 37.23 miles
VA7YLW-1 41.59 miles
VA7CNN-R 41.62 miles
VA7CNN B (VA7CNN-S) 41.62 miles
VA7CNN-B 41.62 miles
VE7RNL-10 44.13 miles
VE7ROC 44.59 miles
RODDHU 48.51 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).