SQ1OOS-10 10.01 miles
SR1NRC 10.54 miles
SR1WXN 10.83 miles
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 11.16 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 12.71 miles
DB0WOL 14.03 miles
SR1NWT 22.18 miles
PS-DL7AUQ (PE2KMV) 22.69 miles
DF5KB 23.26 miles
DO5OA 23.59 miles
DL1BWU 24.18 miles
SR1NRN 27.75 miles
DL7AD-7 30.01 miles
SP1ZPL-13 36.54 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.