(Link to www.qrz.com)
IR9UAU-R0 1.21 miles
IR9P B (IR9P-S) 1.23 miles
IR9P-B 1.23 miles
IR9P-C 1.23 miles
IR9P C (IR9P-S) 1.23 miles
IT9FNG-H1 2.61 miles
IW9DLL-H1 3.19 miles
IW9DLL-H0 3.25 miles
PS-IT9AOO (IR0UCA-14) 3.3 miles
LICJ ADSB (IT9AOO-2) 3.42 miles
IT9HLC-RP (IR0UCA-S) 3.44 miles
IT9AOO-15 3.46 miles
IT9AOO-2 3.5 miles
IT9AOO-13 3.5 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).