OE7TAH-B 6.8 miles
OE7XET-B 11.16 miles
OE7XET B (OE7XET-S) 11.16 miles
OE7XZR (DK6PX) 14.03 miles
145.725- (DB0MM) 14.05 miles
DB0ZU (DK6PX) 14.13 miles
DG4MLK 14.54 miles
ADL714 15.52 miles
DO9JBL-B 16.81 miles
DO9JBL B (DO9JBL-S) 16.81 miles
OE7XKH-10 22.3 miles
OE7XTR 22.49 miles
DL1MMS-9 23.77 miles
DL1MMS-10 23.78 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).