(Link to www.qrz.com)
SP1KZE-10 (SP2GDK-1) 9.33 miles
DB0WOL 10.85 miles
SR1NRC 13.27 miles
SQ1OOS-10 13.27 miles
SR1WXN 14.1 miles
SR1NOC 14.2 miles
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 14.38 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 15.96 miles
PS-DL7AUQ (PE2KMV) 19.79 miles
DO5OA 20.39 miles
DL1BWU 20.98 miles
DF5KB 21.87 miles
SR1NWT 24.25 miles
DWD-LINDE (SP3PDK) 44.34 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).