APWW10 via TCPIP*,qAC,T2BELGIUM
APRSIS32 (software, Windows) by KJ4ERJ
145.825MHz PHG7390 9Z4RG-6 EOC Digipeater, DPRS, APRS IGate SGate
APRS IGate 144.390MHz SGate 145.825MHz
(Received in latest packet)
FK90gp/o 9Z4RG-6 EOC Digipeater, DPRS, APRS IGate SGate
2880s (Latest 5 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.