T10R11 via qAR,TA1OSN
439.375MHz C067 -760 ANARAD 145.775 67 ve 100 TON
ATAM IZINDEYIZ ANARAD 439.375 67 ve 100 145.775 67 ONAIR
(Received in latest packet)
41s (Latest 13 packets)
Search for YM2KG at QRZ.COM!
(Link to www.qrz.com)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.