(Link to www.qrz.com)
KI6SMN 1.11 miles
KF6OBI 1.17 miles
FW2476 14.79 miles
N6KNE-14 21.1 miles
KD7YXE-2 23.21 miles
KD7YXE B (KD7YXE-S) 23.21 miles
KD7YXE-B 23.21 miles
DW8132 25.15 miles
W6SCR 25.48 miles
K3OES 26.93 miles
N6YCK 28.03 miles
IRLP-7406 (W6RHC-1) 30.89 miles
KI6UDH 33.84 miles
KM6NSK-9 36.4 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).