(Link to www.qrz.com)
JG5MMU-10 10.38 miles
JR5YDS-15 13.16 miles
JR5YDS-10 13.16 miles
WIR-13496 (JR5YDS-15) 13.17 miles
JA5YRY-10 14.94 miles
JR5IUI-10 18.8 miles
NOROSAN (JH4GQC) 19.32 miles
JE4YND 22.74 miles
JH5LVC-7 23.34 miles
JR4QII-10 24.55 miles
WX RADAR (JH4GQC) 24.56 miles
JR5YEB-10 25.85 miles
WIR-13270 (JO4DLN-10) 26.13 miles
YAMATO-MS (JO4DLN-10) 26.6 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).