N5PA 18.96 miles
W5NRU 19.48 miles
AA5SG 19.68 miles
W5CJR-DG 23.55 miles
W5CJR 23.71 miles
KG4AFY 25.43 miles
145.230MS (W5NRU-10) 25.66 miles
KD5MIS-R 27.23 miles
442.700MS (W5NRU-10) 27.23 miles
AF5NG-10 (WINLINK) 30.69 miles
NT9R-10 35.09 miles
AG5IL 35.37 miles
N5LJC-1 36.09 miles
W5UE 45.15 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.