(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0TS-10 10.2 miles
DL3NGF-10 (WINLINK) 11.18 miles
UNDER78 13.54 miles
PRIMDA (OK1COM-10) 13.6 miles
CW6407 13.61 miles
DB0QG (DL2FS-1) 18.89 miles
OK1SDR-1 18.95 miles
DL6JOS-10 20.84 miles
DL6JOS-13 20.85 miles
DL7MDX-2 24.03 miles
DB0WUN-13 24.05 miles
DB0MAK 24.05 miles
FW4413 24.05 miles
DB0MAK-13 24.05 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.