(Link to www.qrz.com)
DH2UAI-15 12.79 miles
DB0FFO 13.67 miles
DWD-LINDE (SP3PDK) 18.86 miles
DF5KB 19.93 miles
DL7AD-7 22.35 miles
EDCD 29.9 miles
SR1NWT 29.97 miles
438.750-J (SR3NJE) 31.48 miles
DM5RC 37.87 miles
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 41.88 miles
SQ1OOS-10 43.25 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 43.53 miles
SR1WXN 44.17 miles
SR1NOC 44.42 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).