(Link to www.qrz.com)
YO8M-2 25.01 miles
YO8RXT-3 27.35 miles
LRIA (YO8RXT-WX) 27.89 miles
439.100IS (YO8RXT-OG) 28.11 miles
145.2875L (YO8RXT-OG) 28.35 miles
FW4072 28.73 miles
145.225IS (YO8RXT-OG) 29.21 miles
YO8SJU-N 29.83 miles
EL-232956 (YO8RXT-OG) 29.9 miles
438.800DR (YO8RXT-OG) 29.95 miles
YO8SDE-10 30.04 miles
WXYO 30.24 miles
ER1CHI-R0 31.29 miles
434.775IS (YO8RXT-OG) 32.43 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).