ER-OK0BDV (OK0BDV) 12.15 miles
OK0BDV-2 12.32 miles
ER-OK0EB (OK1LPD-1) 13.42 miles
OK0EB-C 13.45 miles
OK0EB C (OK0EB-S) 13.45 miles
OE5XIM-10 13.51 miles
OE5XIM-1 13.52 miles
OE5XIM-B 13.53 miles
OE5XIM B (OE5XIM-S) 13.53 miles
R 1X (OE3MSU) 14.67 miles
OE3XNR 14.73 miles
OE3XNR-10 (WINLINK) 15.3 miles
OK4PZ-4 18.56 miles
OE5RTL 18.67 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.