DF5KB 19.14 miles
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 19.59 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 20.89 miles
SR1NRN 21.21 miles
SQ1OOS-10 21.39 miles
DH7EW 21.57 miles
SR1NOC 22.37 miles
SP2GDK-2 22.89 miles
DB0FOD 23.79 miles
DB0FRO 23.79 miles
SR3GO (SR3NDG) 24.52 miles
SP1KZE-10 (SP2GDK-1) 25.16 miles
SP3IZN-9 31.67 miles
DH2UAI-15 35.56 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.