IR4UM-RP- (IR0UCA-S) 25.69 miles
IZ4GJI-H1 27.47 miles
IZ4GWE 29.24 miles
DW9918 29.33 miles
IR4UCF-B 30.11 miles
IR4UCF B (IR4UCF-S) 30.11 miles
EW3949 33.09 miles
I4GOS-3 37.8 miles
EW2693 38.2 miles
IQ4JO 41.09 miles
IZ4EFV 41.81 miles
IZ4EFV-4 41.81 miles
FW0392 42.97 miles
EW3374 43.16 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.