(Link to www.qrz.com)
IR2Y 5.97 miles
EL-IR2UFP (IR2UFP) 7.88 miles
EL-IZ2BKS (IZ2BKS) 9.53 miles
IZ2BKS-N 9.59 miles
IR2UFS-R0 11.05 miles
IR2BT 11.07 miles
IR2BP 11.35 miles
IR2UFI-RP (IR0UCA-S) 11.47 miles
EL-IW2FCH (IW2FCH) 11.79 miles
IW2FCH-3 11.87 miles
PS-IW2FCH (IR0UCA-14) 11.88 miles
IR2BW 12.85 miles
IR2UFZ-R0 13.74 miles
IK2BCP-H0 15.33 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).