(Link to www.qrz.com)
W-12199 (JE4YIZ-13) 10.1 miles
JE4YIZ-13 10.11 miles
JE4YIZ-B (JE4YIZ-13) 10.17 miles
JH4ABL-1 14.48 miles
JE4XWS-M 15.27 miles
JA4YWH-I 15.28 miles
JH4BTI-1 20.8 miles
JA4FGU-3 21.11 miles
JP4YDY-I 24.32 miles
JE6EET-10 31.5 miles
JA6SVE-9 31.81 miles
JF6YFU-2 35.63 miles
JF6YFU-3 35.63 miles
JG6YKB-10 46.07 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- If this packet has the "Posambiguity"-mark it means that the sent position is ambiguous (a configured number of digits has been truncated from the end of the position).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).