(Link to www.qrz.com)
LZ0DLC 25.11 miles
DW1521 25.42 miles
LZ0ARN-10 (WINLINK) 26.32 miles
LZ0STD 26.51 miles
LZ1SEO-1 26.51 miles
LZ1ZAF B (LZ1ZAF-S) 28.74 miles
LZ1ZAF-B 28.74 miles
LZ1KSP (LZ0JOY) 29.03 miles
LZ0DAP 31.78 miles
LZ0DAP-B 32 miles
LZ0DAP B (LZ0DAP-S) 32 miles
LZ0ZAF-B 32.12 miles
LZ0ZAF B (LZ0ZAF-S) 32.12 miles
EW7404 35.74 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).