438.900 (UR4PWJ-1) 25.42 miles
438.725 (UR4PWJ-1) 25.94 miles
UR4PWJ-1 25.94 miles
UR3PDA-1 26.07 miles
UR4PWU 35.46 miles
UR5KYY 39.32 miles
UR0KVB (UR5KSH-1) 43.4 miles
UR5KSH-L (UR5KSH-1) 43.42 miles
UR5KSH-1 43.42 miles
UT1KWA 43.98 miles
UR4KWR 44.15 miles
UR4KWX 48.17 miles
UR4KWU 49.14 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.