IW0HNH-11 10.31 miles
IQ0MA-11 12.52 miles
IR0UHX-RP (IR0UCA-S) 12.83 miles
IR0DY-11 13.05 miles
IZ0ANE-13 13.97 miles
IR0UGH-R0 14.65 miles
IR0UIP-R0 14.72 miles
IU0DLI B (IU0DLI-S) 16.15 miles
IU0DLI-B 16.15 miles
IW0HLE-10 16.34 miles
IW0DNR 18.4 miles
IK0NWG-1 18.62 miles
PS-IZ0JHY (IR0UCA-14) 19.13 miles
IR0UFZ-R0 19.85 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.