CW3524 1.19 miles
PS-HB9FPC (PE2KMV) 2.48 miles
438.675-L (HB9RF-1) 2.5 miles
HB9RF-1 2.62 miles
HB9FEE 3.03 miles
HB9FEE-13 3.03 miles
HAMFEST- (HB9RF-1) 3.15 miles
439.350-L (HB9RF-1) 5.33 miles
HB9DNI-15 6.65 miles
EW8728 9.49 miles
HB9ZRH C (HB9ZRH-S) 10.26 miles
HB9ZRH-C 10.26 miles
HB9ZRH AD (HB9ZRH-S) 10.26 miles
DW5623 11.39 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.