(Link to www.qrz.com)
IU2HML-H0 0.83 miles
EW0867 1.17 miles
IW2LGC-ND (IR0UCA-S) 2.14 miles
IZ2ZRJ-H1 2.92 miles
IW2JAF-15 3.23 miles
PS-IU2CIQ (IR0UCA-14) 3.42 miles
IR2UDY B (IR2UDY-S) 3.77 miles
IR2AL 3.77 miles
IR2UDY-B 3.77 miles
IK2ILW-3 4.01 miles
IU2ITE 4.08 miles
IW2ECM-H1 4.81 miles
IR2UFV-15 5.74 miles
IR2UFV-13 5.74 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).