IW0EFI-N 9.07 miles
IR6AU 9.93 miles
ER-IR6UAB (IR6UAB) 10.09 miles
IR6UCG-R0 10.64 miles
IW0HNH-11 18.27 miles
IR0UHX-RP (IR0UCA-S) 18.58 miles
IZ0ZIP-R0 19.46 miles
IR6UDO B (IR6UDO-S) 20.27 miles
IR6UDO-B 20.27 miles
IW0HLE-10 21.88 miles
IR6AM 30.5 miles
IZ0JHY-15 31.41 miles
PS-IZ0JHY (IR0UCA-14) 31.41 miles
IK8IPA-H0 31.52 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.