OE7OMT-B 4.41 miles
EW7244 5.35 miles
IR3UCR (IQ3ZB) 5.75 miles
IR3UDD-R0 6.1 miles
ER-IR3UJA (IR3UJA) 6.13 miles
EW9138 8.66 miles
DW9151 8.76 miles
IR3UGQ-RP (IR0UCA-S) 9.06 miles
IR3UEM (IQ3ZB) 14.51 miles
IQ3QR-11 14.56 miles
IR3UIJ-R0 14.64 miles
IQ3CW 15.65 miles
IZ3FJM-RP (IR0UCA-S) 16.31 miles
IQ3RP-11 16.42 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.