DG4MLK 9.92 miles
NEBELHORN (DK6PX) 10.62 miles
NBLHCAM (DK6PX) 10.62 miles
DO8ZB-5 11.53 miles
EW8389 12.97 miles
TEGELBERG (DK6PX) 13.46 miles
DM0ESS 14.67 miles
DB7MJ-3 14.68 miles
DM0ESS-B 14.68 miles
DM0ESS B (DM0ESS-S) 14.68 miles
DM0ESS-R 14.68 miles
ADL714 14.92 miles
OE7XET-B 16.31 miles
OE7XET B (OE7XET-S) 16.31 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.