(Link to www.qrz.com)
PS-DB0KLI (PE2KMV) 8.45 miles
DB0KLI-10 8.45 miles
DL1ARS-6 8.61 miles
PS-DK9SAS (PE2KMV) 9.37 miles
CT8ACA-6 9.49 miles
CT8ACA-10 9.49 miles
DB0BLW B (DB0BLW-S) 10.13 miles
PS-DO0TRO (PE2KMV) 10.44 miles
PS-DL1TOB (PE2KMV) 10.44 miles
DB0CI 10.76 miles
DB0CI-R 10.76 miles
DB0CI-B 10.76 miles
EL-7355 (DB0CI) 10.76 miles
BM-262732 (DB0CI) 10.76 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.