(Link to www.qrz.com)
W2CMC 4.76 miles
DW5057 4.91 miles
KC2DUX-10 7.2 miles
KN3X 7.96 miles
N2ICV 9.86 miles
443.600NJ (W2CMC-15) 11.01 miles
147.240NJ (W2CMC-15) 11.02 miles
KC2DUX 16.34 miles
DW2778 16.89 miles
W2CMC-15 19.09 miles
FW1347 19.35 miles
DW8913 19.53 miles
EW9733 20.06 miles
EW0496 21.34 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).