(Link to www.qrz.com)
IZ2BKS-H0 0 yd
IZ2BKS-H1 0 yd
IZ2BKS B (IZ2BKS-S) 0 yd
EL-IZ2BKS (IZ2BKS) 107 yd
EL-IR2CP (IR2CP) 780 yd
IR2UFS-R0 1.49 miles
IR2BT 1.52 miles
EL-IR2UFP (IR2UFP) 5.81 miles
IR2BW 8.7 miles
IR2BP 8.77 miles
IR2UFI-RP (IR0UCA-S) 8.82 miles
IR2UDK-R0 9.17 miles
IZ2UQC-N 9.21 miles
IZ2UQC-H0 9.21 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.